14.3.2022, Hana Svobodová
Information about us, payments and others...
BASIC INFO - WHO ARE WE?
The Wirehaired and Hungarian Pointers Club of the Czech Republic has been establish in 1992, after the division of the Czechoslovakia.
It associates breeders of following breeds:
GERMAN WIREHAIRED POINTER - DEUTSCH DRATHAAR (FCI standard no. 98)
HUNGARIAN SHORTHAIRED POINTER - RÖVIDSZÖRU MAGYAV VIZSLA (FCI standard no. 57)
HUNGARIAN WIREHAIRED POINTER - DRÖTSZÖRU MAGYAR VIZSLA (FCI standard no. 239)
PUDELPOINTER (FCI standard no. 216)
SLOVAKIAN WIREHAIRED POINTER - SLOVENSKÝ HRUBOSRSTÝ STAVAČ (FCI standard no. 320)
STABIJHOUN - (FCI standard no.222)
Today, the Club has got more than 650 members. The most numerous breed is Hungarian Shorthaired Pointer, the second position is reached by German Wirehaired Pointer.
Our aim is to produce dogs for dual purposes - show and work. Each dog whose progeny is to be registered under the Club has to fully complete breeding rules which consist of working exam(s), a show, examination by the Club commitee and (in case of HSP) Hip Dysplasia Test. More info about our Breeding Rules you can find HERE and lists of Stud Males and Females HERE. You can also check planned or already borned litters HERE.
The Club is dedicated to classic hunting in the form known in the Central Europe. We are constantly trying to produce true versatile dogs and we are pleased to say that a lot of our representatives has succesfully passed the All-Round Exam (field-water-forest).
The Club itself organises two competitions based on versatile hunting. The first of them is "Memoriál Prof. Jaroslava Svobody (CACIT, CACT)" organised as the All-Round Exam. MJS - takes place every odd year (2005,2007,2009,etc.) and is dedicated to one of the biggest personalities of the Czech hunting - Prof. Jaroslav Svoboda. The second one is "Memoriál MVDr. Jiřího Michálka (CACT)" organised as the Field-Water Exams. MJM - takes place every even year (2004,2006,2008,etc.) and is dedicated to founder of our Club and one of the first HSV and HWV breeders in the Czech Republic, MVDr. Jiří Michálek.
Moreover, the Club also orginises Club Ability Exams, Club Autumn Exams, Club Forest Exam and Field Trails. Check it HERE.
The Club has each year Club and Special Dog Shows. More info about the club events HERE.
Since the Club Conference in 2016 the Chairman of the Club is Mr. Petr Novotný, the Breeding Coordinator for HSV, HWV, STA is Mrs. Sylva Lepičová and the Breeding Coordinator for GWP, PP and SWP is Mr. Jan Kopřiva. The full Commitee of the Club, Supervisory Board and Breeding Council you find HERE.
Breeding rules in Wirehaired and Hungarian Pointers Club of the Czech Republic were formed for keeping the versatile working abilities of our breeds in conjuction with reaching the best appearance and health.
Breeding rules are different for each breed according to the situation in breeding, number of studs, etc.
1. SELECTION TO BREEDING - Each dog must go through the SELECTION TO BREEDING with the rating "candidate for breeding". The rules for organizing the STB, including the current dates for the actual year, can be found here.
2. EXTERIOR - A Dog Show in the Czech Republic, which is used as proof of breeding for a dog/bitch, the individual must be shown at least at the age of minimum 12 months old.
3. PERFORMANCE - these are minimum conditions. A dog / bitch can, of course, pass the tests at a higher prize.
4. HEALTH - Hip Dysplasia score (X-Ray) necessary for RÖVIDSÖRU MAGYAR VIZSLA and STABIJHOUN:
- You can have an X-ray for hip dysplasia done at any accredited workplace.
- However, it must be evaluated by the Club Evaluator - MVDr. Marek Pepřík, Nádražní okruh 35, 746 01 Opava, Tel: 553 622 314
- The X-ray is sent to the Evaluator by the veterinarian who took the picture, not by the owner of the dog/bitch!
- When examinator receives the X-rays, will contact the dog owner. He will inform him where to send the payment - the account number and the amount to be paid by the dog owner. Once the payment received, the examinator will sent the evaluation and the proof of payment to owner of the dog via "asing for" letter.
- The price for the evaluation of HD is 550, - CZK and for the evaluation of HD and ED is 850, - CZK, including VAT and postage.
NOTE: The dog/bitch must be 12 months old at the time of completing the HDD X-ray.
The description of the Hip Dysplasia was standardized according to the FCI, expressed in letters. More information can be found in the Internal Regulation of the KVL CR on the procedure for Assessing dogs hip joint dysplasia.
More info about our Breeding Rules you can find HERE.
HOW TO JOIN US?
Information how to become a member of Wirehaired and Hungarian Pointers Club of the Czech Republic.
Please fill the Application Form and you will recieve to your email Payment informations (Admission fee & Mamber´s fee). For now its only in Czech language, so if you have a problem, contact us.
Admission fee & Member´s fee - 11€+18€/year=29€
Ordinary Member´s fee - 18€ (need to make payment by 31.03. every year)
Please, make a payment by a BANK TRANSFER:
BIC CODE/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX
Payment Reason: 652 - and your name
Bank Address: Fio banka, a.s., V Celnici 1028/10, 117 21 Praha 1, The Czech Republic
Jméno = Dog´s Name
Majitel = Owner
DKK = HD = Hip Dysplasia Result (0 - FCI A; 1 - FCI B; 2 - FCI C; 3 - FCI D; 4 - FCI E)
DLK = ED
Narozen = Date of Birth
Otec = Father
Matka = Mother
Výstavy = Dog Shows
Zkoušky = Exams and Trials
ZV = Test of Native Abilities
PZ = Field Exam
SZVP = Water Exam
LZ = Forst Exam
U-VZ = All-Round Exam
V = Excellent
VD = Very Good
D = Good
FAQ - často kladené dotazy
Pravidla pro zadávání inzerce
Jak získat krycí list